Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HOME SWEET MOTHERF**KING HOME.

It might surprise some of you that I'm not really a big cross stitch fan.  I tried it once in college but never really got into it.  Some of my friends did though and it really messed them up.  I mean, they weren't working at the time and needed to support their habit.  Let me just say it got ugly.  Ugly.  I remember the day I went back to my dorm room and found a bunch of double-headed dongs and rubber fists. That's when I knew I had to get clear of the whole cross-stitching scene - before they took me down with them.

-
But I recently found this web site, Subversive Cross Stitch, that's tempted me to get back into it.  I've had this idea for a nice saying in my living room about the perils of cunnilingus.  Fire up those knitting needles Buckos!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: