Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF "THE DARK KNIGHT"!!



Wheeeeeeeeehoooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaa!  I've got the first 5 minutes of the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight."  Don't ask me how I did it.  Let's just say it was a heroic effort fraught with danger, where my charm and devilish good looks staggered the filthy dogs standing in my way. ... Actually, the damn thing popped up as I was watching an "instructional" video on cunnilingus (that video coming soon).  Anyway, I ended up missing the part about how to rub the "man in the boat" just right.  But I was so excited I kept on hacking my trouser mouse and blew man gravy to a bank robbing scene.  That's a personal first for yours truly.  Enjoy the clip and stay strong Bitches.

-





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

2 comments:

Blue said...

OR you nicked it off WWTDD ; ]

E&J said...

Actually, if you look at the times of my post and WWTDD post, you'll see mine was posted before his.