Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TOP 5 SEXY SNOW WHITES.

Ok, I'll admit it.  I'm a big fan of Snow White.  It's true. But not the Walt Disney version.  I like the sexed up version of Snow White.  After 4 1/2 years of therapy the only explanation me and my "team" of experts can come up with is that I'm short - like a dwarf - and I have some kind of Oedipus complex.  I don't even know what the Oedipus thing is but it kind of pisses me off a little.  I mean, I should have known I'd hear some crapola like that when I first walked into my psychologists office and saw he had a surf board mounted on the wall behind his desk.  As like some kind of decoration.  Who does that?  Seriously?  

Red thigh-highs... sapping.. my... strength...


Say 'hello' to my little dwarf.

Holy bows Batman!  Hope they're slip-knots.

She comes with Apple's Extended Care Plan.

I'll eat the poison apple!  I'll eat the poison apple!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: