Friday, June 20, 2008

FRIDAY'S BABE, BEER, AND A TUNE.

Hey Hey... first babe, beer, and a tune in a few weeks.  And I'm back with a bang baby.  
-

KAPOW!  The babe is Erin Ellington.  She's basically a fitness model.  Oh she's fit.  She's fit.  Very.. uh.. fit.  Shit has me mumbling to myself.  More pics of her here.
-

I'm not a great golfer but I am a great beer drinker.  And coolers fit perfectly on the back of those gay-ish golf carts.  So last week I was following one of those little white balls around and drinking on some icy cold Heineken lights.  Two words: delicious.  Well, that's only one word but they were really tasty.  Unfortunately, beer advocate rates Heiny lights as D+ ... "avoid."  Huh.
-

Tune tonight is "So Sorry To Say" by Celldweller.  Even though these guys look like they're from Venus, they're really a Detroit band.  And this song isn't "sorry" at all.  It's actually pretty awesome.

-
-
Work the weekend Buckos!  And stay strong... strong like bull you crazy bastards.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: