Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TOP 5 SEXY PRINCESS LEIAS.


I'm a nerdy little prick.  I'm not quite smart enough to be a "geek" so that puts me solidly in the "nerd" category.  And like a good nerd I'm a huge Star Wars fan.  I even remember going to see the original in the movie theater - in 1977 - 16 times.  Oh yeah.  That's how you get in the nerd club Buckos.  By the time The Empire Strikes Back rolled around I was balls deep in puberty; so seeing Carrie Fisher in the metal bikini made me aware of the stubby little hotness in my pants.  Soon after I became a virtuoso on the old skin flute and have practiced every day since.  I guess you could say I'm a Jedi master with my horn.
-
In tribute to my wang's coming out party here are the top 5 sexy Princess Leias.  

Let me show you my Ewok.
-

Mmmmm... space beers.
-

Hey, this is the first chick.  I think this is her everyday clothes.
-

She's shiny from Lando's spooge.
-

If I ran into her in high school my entire crotchal region would have exploded off my body.
-
All for now my beautiful bitches.  May the force be with you ... and your dorks.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: