Monday, July 28, 2008

HOME WINDMILL WILL TAKE 20-60% OFF ELECTRIC BILL.

Everyone is going green these days.  I mean, when you have a guy like T. Boone Pickens throwing up windmills all over Texas, it's time to take this renewable energy stuff seriously.  Not to mention that it gives Al Gore a serious stiffy.

-
I ran across this residential wind turbine that is affordable ($600) and can be mounted on your home to help reduce your power bills.  It's set to be released in September; which will give us plenty of time to save up and figure out how the hell we're going to hook the damn thing up.  I'm considering getting bolts installed in my neck and having the juice pump directly into my heroic physique.  That way, I could probably shoot electricity from my nipples and fight crime like a wild bitch.  What now M-F'er?
-
PS - If your ass hurts it's probably because of the record $482 BILLION budget deficit that was announced today.  To put that in perspective: if I gave you $1 every second it would take over 100 years to reach $482 billion.  Thanks George.

No comments: