Sunday, July 13, 2008

TWO AWESOME-NESS-ES.

There's an old saying that 'like attracts like.'  So, being hugely awesome myself, I tend to attract awesomeness.  Today that took the shape of some hot wheels and fast fists.

-
I'm a big motorcycle fan.  And when I ran into the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa this weekend I pretty much saw God.  If you're not a motorcycle person or have not seen a Hayabusa then I'm gonna say you're a dick; because it's a perfect piece of engineering.  The best way to describe riding on one is 'orgasm on demand.'  Oh, yeah, and it's starting price is just over $10,000.oo  Ha ha... what?!  With a 0-60 time of 1.5 seconds (the video below says 2.5 seconds, but that's an older model) that makes it fastest vehicle per dollar on the face of the Earth.  Not to mention that it will blow the doors off anything on the road.  Check it out:
-



I was wrapping up the day with some movies and caught "The Rundown" starring The Rock.  I'd seen it before but was reminded of how sublime the ass beating of the first 6 minutes was.  Best opening scene of an action movie starring The Rock released in the last 10 years ever.  Er... yeah.



-
That's all for tonight.  Stay awesome Bitches.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: