Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIDAY'S BABE, BEER, AND A TUNE.

Salutations Bitches.  Time again to toss one off, toss one back, and toss the nearest broad.  Game on.
-

Ericka Underwood.  Yup.  Ms. Underwood is a 25 year old bikini model from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  I don't know about you but I really don't care to know more about her than that.  Seriously.  Who cares what her 'turn ons' are and what sign she is.  She's probably annoying as fuck once she opens her pie hole.  More pics of her here.  But - just in case I meet her someday - Ericka... just kidding about all that.  I know you have a whizz-bang personality on ya.  (Hey, you never know).
-

I'm going to the dark side with the beer pick this week.  Milwaukee's Best Ice.  I know.  Hardcore.  But that's how I roll.  Now, I haven't had Milwaukee's Best since college; and I've never had the high-tech "ice" version.  So I knew I was jumping in the deep end on this.  I have to say it wasn't too bad.  It wasn't good but if Russians were parachuting in and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse were riding down Main Street, I'd crack a few Mil's Best Ice open.  Beer Advocate wasn't as generous as I was.  They rated it a D+ ... "avoid."  By the way, you are able to wear the can over your head like the gentleman in the picture above.  I had to strap the 6 pack on the roof of my car just to get it home.  True story.
-

Band this week is Anberlin and yeah, that's them.  I shit you not.  The lead singer (I'm assuming that's the dude standing front and center) looks like my 9th grade science teacher.  He was such a zero that a kid tossed a paper airplane at him once and it actually stuck in his wonky hair-do.  Anyway, they're an alt-rock band from Winter Haven, Florida.  I know, I was blown away too... THE Winter Haven, Florida.  What the fuck.  Why do they even include that information in their bio?  Why don't they say they're from Ballsack, USA and just get it over with.  Cool tune tho.  It's "Godspeed."  
-








Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: