Saturday, September 20, 2008

FRIDAY'S ... uh... SATURDAY'S BABE, BEER, AND A TUNE.

Ahoy there Bitches!  Heh... sorry about missing the post yesterday.  My CIA informant contacted me about a mission to the embassy in Green Island... and... well... uh... let's just say it was called "Operation Dildo."  Enough said on that.  But a babe, beer, and tune one day late is better than no babe, beer, or tune at all.  So let's get on with it.
-

Katia Corriveau.  She's an ex-playmate who is originally from Canada, which means she probably has a sexy accent... and better health care than you.  She likes middle aged guys with hair growing out of their ears who have mediocre senses of humor... well, maybe not.  But why do we have to ruin the fantasy?  Oh, and she's all natural.  No silicone or botox for this kanook.  If you don't believe me, take a closer look here.
-

In keeping with the Canadian theme, tonight's beer is Labatt Blue.  I didn't really go looking for this malty wench but she kind of forced herself on me.  After extensive sampling I feel confident I have an accurate review: mediocre.  It tastes like a plain old beer.  No great surprises but no great disappointments either.  It's a fucking beer.  Beer Advocate rates it a C- ... "not worthy."  Yeah, not when there are a million other homeless beers who just want someone to take them home and love them.
-

DoubleDrive is a band from Atlanta.  They won some dumb local awards and went on to play with some nifty bigger bands like Queensryche and Sevendust.  As you can see from the picture they have their disaffected rock look down pat.  Too bad they've already broken up.  Their song, "Imprint", didn't really blow my nads completely back.  But it's catchy.  And I like catchy shit so...
-



div style="text-align: center;">

-
Ok you silly fucks... time for bed.  I know you'll be up early for mass tomorrow.  Remember, you can go up for seconds in the wine line.  Trust me.  It's a proven theory. 



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: