Thursday, November 6, 2008

SMELLS LIKE AWESOME

I thank the baby Jesus I was born with talent and good looks because they facilitated my learning the devastating ninja skills I enjoy today.  I mean, a ninja army won't follow some ugly, bumbling hack.  Er.. what was I... oh yeah - talent.  The kid featured tonight is Sungha Jung and he's an 11 year old guitar prodigy who's able to make his instrument sing, which I understand completely.  I don't mean to brag but I've been known to play a pretty mean skin flute.  Yeah, it's reduced grown men - and ninjas - to tears.  So anyway, here's Sungha playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit."  If you like it check out more of his video's here.  He's got like 200 posted on YouTube.  Stay strong and keep strokin'.




Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: