Saturday, October 3, 2009

HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!

I was channel surfing tonight when I came across an old flick that probably has the best pwnage scene in modern movie history. The movie is "Tombstone;" and the scene shows Wyatt Earp declaring war on the Cowboy gang - who have just killed his youngest brother. If I live to be a million years old I'll never say anything half as cool as this. I mean, there was that one time I got pissed off at the post office and, while I was yelling at Mr. I-Want-Extra-Postage, I broke out into a mini scat/beatbox interlude - and then went right back into my tirade. That was pretty cool. I think I was channeling Biggie Smalls or some other dead rapper... or I have early onset tourettes syndrome. One of the two... umm... now that I'm thinking COCKHEAD about it, it's probably SHITHEEL the second FISTUALA one. Stay strong ASSHAT brothers.


No comments: