Thursday, March 27, 2008

GODDAMMIT! HERB PETERSON IS DEAD!


It's a dark day in WTCCTR land today Buckos.  Herb Peterson - the inventor of the egg mcmuffin - died yesterday in Southern California at the age of 89.  Goddammit!  So what now?  Huh?  I mean, I don't think he came up with any other innovative breakfast sandwiches in the 36 years since he developed the egg mcmuffin, but he might have.  I mean, old "chicken tits" (as he was known to his friends) could have had a flash of inspiration and belted out another delicious-ey breakfast treat.  Shit, he could have come up with some square looking thing made with pork butt and relish or something.  The potential boggles the mind.  And now his bright light has faded into the blackness.  I've been mourning in front of my mcmuffin/laxative altar all day.  I'm submitting his name to the Bud Light Real Men of Genius campaign.  Godspeed Herb Peterson.  May your time in the afterlife be supersized.

-
To leave things on a somewhat "up" note I included a McDonalds drive thru prank call.


Technorati Tags: , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: