Tuesday, March 25, 2008

PETER NGUYEN IS MY HERO


Short post today since I spent most of the day tromping around in the woods flinging buckets of water and pushing logs around.  It's a long story but let me just recommend that you not get involved in a game of craps with a guy named "Pinky" who has a tear-drop tattoo on his face.

-
The picture on the left is of an essay a Mr. Peter Nguyen wrote for Mr. Farlow's honors english class.  Click on it to get the bigger picture.  I have to assume that the teacher's comment on the bottom, "Peter, please see me," is so he can properly thank Peter for an eloquent and informative contribution to the Walt Whitman discourse.
-
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go call my mother and tell her I love her.  And remember Buckos: craps - bad.  "Pinky" - really bad.  

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on Keepin' on! Or whatever...