Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAXES HURT MY SPHINCTER.

So some fantastic news today from my local IRS office in Holtsville, NY.  My tax accountant messed up on my returns from a few years ago and I now owe an extra $1500.  So that's relaxing.  Really is.  Just like the time my cat tried to crawl up my leg and ended up hooking one of his claws in my left nut.  Except, with that, I had money left over to buy groceries.

-
Funny little thing about taxes though.  You know that 'old wives tale' that says, "there's no law that requires you to pay taxes."  Well, there's something to it.  Just beware: challenging the IRS is like having a million cat's claws hook into your junk.  I'm just saying.  
-
A warning about this video: wear old clothes when you watch it... it made me piss and shit myself, and ruin a perfectly spiffy pair of corduroy pants.  True story.
-
   AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM (part 1 of 12)


-
ps - the rest of the series is posted on YouTube.

No comments: