Friday, April 18, 2008

FRIDAY'S BABE, BEER, AND A TUNE.

Salutations my beautiful bitches.  It's Friday.  I don't know about you but, in my book, Friday's mean suds, sex, and whammy bars.  So...

The babe tonight is Rachelle Leah.  She's done a lot of work as a spokesmodel for the UFC, and has gotten pretty popular since then.  I've had a hard time putting my finger on why that is but I'm sure it has something to do with black leather bikinis.  Funny thing about this picture of her - it's kind of an optical illusion.  If you stare at the picture long enough you'll see a tiger in the background.  I haven't been able to get it to work yet but maybe you'll have better luck.

Tonight's malty wonderland is Magic Hat No. 9.  I haven't been too enthusiastic to try the Magic Hat brews because any use of wizardry or witchcraft on the most perfect beverage ever made seems a little unnatural to me.  But I gargled a little holy water, high-fived a nun (at least that's what she told me before she started grabbin' at my bean tosser), and cracked the cap.  It was a smooth beer that left little after taste.  But, you know, it's a beer.  Unless someone can pull a goddam rabbit or some shit out of the empty bottle I don't see what's so magical.  But when I took a piss afterwards little butterflies came out.. so that made me feel special.  Beer Advocate rates this beer a "B" (good) based on 604 reviews.
-
Now that we're all titillated and buzzed it's time to toke up the tune.  It's called "Ordinary" by The Buzzhorn. Don't pay any attention to the title because this song is like spanish fly... but music.  So give it a listen.  Just make sure you have the love napkins (aka, Kleenex) standing by.  Smell you later Bucko!
-



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magic hat rocks!