Thursday, July 3, 2008

CUNNILINGUS AND GINGER ALE.

It's summertime and there's nothing I enjoy more than cunnilingus and ginger ale.  For those of you who are not up to speed on mouwing a good bikini burger or making some delicioso home-made ginger ale - today is your lucking f*cking day.

-
First: the poon.  I used to think I was a supreme jedi master in this area, until I saw this video.  Now I rule over the puddy like a kind king.  So watch.  Watch and grow awesome Buckos.
-
And there's nothing better on a hot summer's night than some ice cold home-made ginger ale after barking at the ape.  It's easy to make and, once chilled, better than a hug from the little baby Jesus.  Check out the recipe here.
-
That's all for now Bitches.  Tune in tomorrow for the 4th of July extravaganza!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: