Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LET'S FIGHT!


Ever have one of those days where you feel squirrely as hell and just want to get in a fight?  Well, I'm having one today.  For some reason I woke up and just wanted to kick the living fuck out of someone.  Or have someone bash my balls in.  Either way would have done the trick.  So I go all day gritting my teeth just looking for trouble.  Then I get home and start watching videos about fighting and reading General Patton quotes.  Before I know it I'm throwing myself down the stairs and using my ball sack like a speed bag.  And that's no joke when you're sporting fists of fury like mine.  So here is a picture, video, and a few words of wisdom on how to absolutely kick ass.  Stay strong.
-

-




-
"...we as attackers have the initiative, we know exactly what we are going to do, while the enemy is ignorant of our intentions and can only parry our blows. We must retain this tremendous advantage by always attacking rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, and without rest."
- General George S. Patton Jr.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: