Sunday, October 5, 2008

FOUND IT! THE *BEST* WEBSITE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET.

Howdy ho you fucking maniacs.  I'm back after an evening of delicious cocktails and defending justice (in that order).  I was just about to post a video further explaining how fucked we are as a result of the recent bailout.  But then I found it... the absolute best site on the entire world wide web.  Oh, trust me on this... I've been to all of them and this is the best one.  It defies any explanations.  You really have to experience it to truly appreciate it's full awesomeness.  But just a warning before you link to it: make sure you have a solid 2-4 hours to burn because once you click it, you'll be locked in.  Ok, now that that's out of the way, behold the sublime magnificence of Rate My Turban.  Now what bitches?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was awesome! i could have stayed for hours.

is it ironic if a dude is wearing a turban while sporting an arabic hip-hop t-shirt? grafitti and all.