Friday, October 3, 2008

FRIDAY'S BABE, BEER, AND A TUNE.

Ok knuckleheads.  Time to get at it again.  Everyone!  Man your cocktails!
-

The babe tonight is Nicky Whelan.  She's an actress and model from Down Under and she's done various Australian tv shows and modeling jobs, which I personally don't give a flying dingo dump about.  One interesting tid-bit is that she's hooked up with David Spade, which is good news and bad news.  The good news is that she has exceedingly low standards when it comes to men which should give hope to all the sorry dudes out there who don't possess my natural good looks or charm.  The bad news is that she has exceedingly low standards when it comes to men - so you know she's been getting humped on by every dopey Aussie with a kangaroo cock.  Anyway, more pics of her here.
-

Red Stripe is the Budweiser of Jamaica.  It's a thin, oily beer that's drinkable on a hot day when you're really thirsty... and there's no water around... and you just got a bee sting on your tongue... and someone has dared you on a bet... and... well... you get the idea.  It's not going to blow your hair back but Red Stripe is good if you're in a bind for a malty fix.  But, if you're actually in Jamaica, I'd recommend just smoking weed and having a pina colada.  Beer Advocate rates it a C ... "mediocre."
-

Fighting Instinct is yet another Christian rock band.  They are about the sixth one of these types of groups I've featured so far.  It's not like I'm looking for religious bands.  I just hear a song I like and find out about it later.  So I'm not sure what part of my brain lights up when I hear religiousey music but I've scheduled an appointment with a therapist immediately.  I don't really have anything against Jesus... he was probably a decent dude.  But I absolutely don't want to end up drifting into religion... unless the Pope has a change of heart and gets cool with bong smokin' and luscious bitches.  Stay strong.




, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't you find a cool satanic band? muslim? i'm begining to think you might be little too right-wing christian with your musical palate!