Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GUNS 'N ROSES GOES GHETTO.


Well, Guns 'N Roses finally released the new single off their long awaited album "Chinese Democracy."  I was never a huge GNR fan but this new tune is pretty cool.  It wasn't worth waiting 15 years for...  but whatever.  What do I know, right?  I only practically invented rock and roll when I told Robert Plant to grow a pair of nuts and stop singing those goddam Broadway show tunes.  It was around that same time I told one "James" Hendrix to ditch the accordion and never wear a sweater vest again.  Yeah, but what do I know Axl... you fuck.
-
And, I don't know about you, but I love me some ghetto when I listen to GNR.  Here's the plan: you play the new Guns tune then scroll down and enjoy all the fresh ghetto-ness.  Mmm... two great tastes that go great together.  I'll apologize in advance for so many ghetto pictures but they're like potato chips for me.  Once I have one I just can't stop.  Jiminy Cricket!
-




-

Pregnant at the prom.  Dreams do come true kids.

Not pregnant, yet still ghetto-fabulous.

I hate the Tigers.

Ghetto baby shower.

Ever feel like a kid in a candy store?

Ghetto-alien?  I'm going with ghetto-tard.  The hat is a dead giveaway.

I just threw up in my mouth.

Mmm... someone pinch me.

Someone's ready for a flood.

Oh the horror... the horror.

I'll bet you a million dollars there's a gold Egyptian pyramid emblazoned on the back of that robe.

Class with a capital "K"
-
Still haven't had enough ghetto goodness?  Just go here you skeezer.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: