Saturday, April 11, 2009

BOOBS AND A BOWL OF STAGNANT WATER

Happy Saturday Maniacs.  I'm kinda freewheelin' it tonight because I've been huffing paint fumes all day, which has made me a little cock-eyed.  To be honest, I've even had an erection that's lasted more than four hours.  And you know what?  I ain't gonna do shit about it.  That's right Bucko.  I'm not calling my doctor or anyone.  If you know me you're not surprised at all because you know danger is my business.  Uhhh... ok, where was I?  Oh, boobs...


This is a pic of Playmate of the Year 2008 Sara Jean Underwood.  It's from a new set of pictures of her, which you can see in their entirety here.  Maybe this has something to do with the four hour erection... hmmmm... I dunno.
-
Next up is a random picture I ran across today that made me chuckle so much I skidded my underwear.  I'm telling you... there are some funny fuckers out there.  Whacked out on drugs and STD medications but still funny.



Technorati Tags: sara jean underwood, skynet, frank, STD, budget, crapulosity, van halen, giant tits

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: