Wednesday, May 6, 2009

YOU HAD ME AT 'CAPTAIN'S LOG'

Ok, so I stumbled across this video of a guy talking about some personal issues.  It's about six minutes long.  Now, I know some of you won't hang around for the full time but let me say this: if you can hang in there until the 1 minute 15 second mark you'll be hooked for the entire video.  For the first minute I was like blah, blah, blah, blah.  Then, around 1m 15s the bomb dropped and, like any terrorist worth his turban, his secondary explosion hits at 4m 10s.  Oh, and you know the best part about this video?  ... Hmmm? ... Give up? ... It's all the severed human heads sitting on the mantle behind the camera; and the off-camera decayed corpse of his mother dressed in Victoria's Secret and splayed out across his bed.  All I can say is, You had me at 'Captain's Log,' you Scamp!  Stay strong ... and sucka free.



No comments: