Thursday, May 22, 2008

FREE STUFF DAILY & A FEW GUYS WHO DON'T NEED IT.

The value of the dollar is heading south these days.  I personally think we should scrap the dollar and just switch to using Euros.  The hell with it.  Until then, here are a few sites where you can get good deals or downright free stuff:


1.  Absurdly Cool - offers free stuff DAILY.  Set up a fake email account and check it out.

2.  The Coupon Clippers - grocery coupons for products you pick, sent to your door.  Sweetness.

3.  Travel Zoo - discounts on airfare, hotels, rental cars, or anything else you need to travel.  

Another dandy little item I found today was a clip of the oil company executives sitting before congress reporting on how much their personal incomes were last year.  In the end it really doesn't matter - it's just political theater - because these horseshit hearings never result in any changes in gas prices.  But it is fun to watch them squirm... I mean, shucks, I had to dress up like a Asian prostitute to buy some gas last week so I'll take whatever I can get (don't ask... long story).




I don't know why I posted a picture of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders with this post except that they make me feel potent.  I can feel my basket oysters a' tossin' in their shells Buckos!



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: