Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A TRIBUTE TO JOE PIKE.

It seems that one of my old-assed readers is less than happy with some of the posts I've been putting up.  It seems he's seen all this silly old content before - way back on his email he was getting in 1968.  I didn't think we had this series of tubes we call the internets until the early 1980's, but it seems Mr. Pike was way ahead of the curve.  So tonight's post is for him.  He probably already saw this video back during the Great Depression but I'll post it for the rest of us.  Joe Pike - here's to you you silly bitch.

-



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you took the time. I couldn't believe after my search, I saw this blog again. And to find this. HAHA

You took a shot at the only (still) person to comment on your blog Mr. Blaney. Not very wise timmy boy.

By the way, it still really sucks.