Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 RANDOM PICTURES THAT PUMP MY NADS & A GOOD FALL COCKTAIL.

You see a lot of crazy shit when you're stumbling around the internet.  Like two days ago I bought a bag of stem cells and joined a tobacco cartel; which is kind of impressive when you consider that I haven't folded my laundry in about five weeks.  So, just to give you a sense of the funky shit I've been wading through here on the world wide web; here are five pictures that pump my nads.  Smoke up bitches.  [Cocktail after the pics]
-

The Statue of the Republic: From the Chicago's World Fair.  I like it.  Kind of reminds me how I felt the first time I got laid.  
-

Lesbianism.  It even makes monuments sexy as hell.
-

Actual concept drawing of a Ferrari motorcycle.  So high on the awesomeness index that I'm getting a case of the jimmy legs.  
-

Another pic that reminds me of the first time I got laid... but for waaaayyy different reasons.  Fuck yeah Faith Tones.
-

Weekend's coming.  Dress appropriately.
-
And speaking of drunk, here's the WTCCTR fall cocktail.  A little beverage I like to call 'cider tits.'

1 cup hot mulled cider
1 shot of Captain Morgan spiced rum
1 cinnamon stick

-
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

No comments: