Thursday, March 26, 2009

IT'S A LONG WAY TO THE TOP BITCHES.

Howdy ho people.  It's been awhile since I last posted.  But that doesn't mean I'm not out there scanning the internets for you maniacs.  It's just that I haven't found anything worth posting lately.  I almost posted a bit about how AIG is like the Titanic (i.e., "too big to fail") but then I thought, 'Cripes, I'm turning into David Brinkley for the love of sweet little Jesus' baby nuts.'  So, when I came across this old AC/DC video, the little man in my loins went all David Carruso on my ass.  By the way, the guitar riff at the beginning of this song is so fucking great it made my nipples smoke.  True story.  Anyway, the video is about 5 minutes long so you'll have to watch the whole thing be absorb the full awesomeness of it.  Stay strong.





Technorati Tags: ac/dc, it's a long way, humor, finance, tits, obama, stimulus, aig, rihanna, chris brown, jesus christ, angioplasty, domestic violence rocks

Tags created with Ukion Tag Generator

2 comments:

Big Nose said...

this video reminds me of an easier time, when rock'n roll was about sex and parties! Do you think anyone would let a crowded flatbed roll through London today? FUCK, what a great tune!

Tim said...

Amen brother.